Sunday, October 14, 2012

The PE2 Overall Goal...

It's the start of a new cycle!  Welcome, everyone, to PE2!
Last time, in PE1, my overall goal was Listening and Comprehending.  Now that I feel much more comfortable with that skill, it's time to move to the next step:
For PE2, my new Goal is:

  • Goal 2: Conversating - Complex Sentence Structure
    • To be able to naturally form and speak longer Japanese sentences, with multiple clauses and prepositional phrases, without much thought beforehand
  • Ways to Achieve Goal 2:
    • Visit Office Hours at least once a week and hold a complex conversation in Japanese
    • Watch at least one total hour of subbed anime each week, and listen to see how the spoken words are seperated into different clauses and phrases
    • Post at least three videos with my own complex Japanese conversations on my blog each week, without forming a solid script beforehand and with few redos and mistakes

PE2 starts now!!!  Are you ready?  いくぞ!
ねこみみ

2 comments:

  1. Office hours are definitely helpful. Have you considered にほんご table too? Although the conversations aren't usually complex, there really is nothing to do to prepare for them because they are spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんばんは!
    I have considered にほんごのテーブル、でも、I cannot attend them due to work. I would love to go to them, though - you are right; they would help a LOT and be super, super fun!

    ReplyDelete